Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Laundry room turned art gallery!


This was such a fun project to do!  I loved seeing this space and knowing just what we could do with it.  It is so easy to have "big dreams" to re-do your whole space, but it is just as easy to make a few changes to totally transform the space.  All we did was:

 Take out the "drink" refrigerator and put it a few more steps to the garage,
 Added -another hanging bar
             - a folding area
             - a cute valance
             - a rug








 
I love these stackable laundry baskets from container store!  I added one for each kid and put a label on them.  I found this cute Laundry sign at Joann's Fabric.  I always add a small trash can and a "catch all" jar for anything found in pockets.  I also added 2 cute baskets for sunscreen and her extra candles.
The client really wanted a cute spot to show off her kid's artwork and hang the pool bag, the lake bag, etc. So her hubby built it for her!! It didn't take long and was super cheap!
 
I am so proud of this project it was a great "team effort"!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment