Thursday, April 18, 2013

Style Shoot Collaboration


Oh how I love to work with other inspiring business women!  This photo shoot came out of a personal shopping trip with a client of mine.  She looked too cute not to photograph.  So I came up with a brilliant idea, why not get one of my best girl friends (who is a beautiful photographer) and another wildly creative friend of mine (who designs belts for boutiques) and put together a fabulous photoshoot!  

And Voila' here you have an example of a fun, spunky way to dress up an outfit! 

 So many of my clients struggle with how to put together what I call "everyday outfits" that aren't frumpy.  I totally understand those days when you don't get out of your gyms clothes, but that should only be on occasion.  I believe that if you care a little bit more about your outfit, put some make-up on, and fix your hair, you will feel so much better about yourself.  Even if it is just to run errands for the day.  And part of what I like to show my clients is how to accomplish this without having to spend a ton of money.  Part of my services is organizing your closet, but the other part is going through your clothes and helping you find a style that is right for you.  Then we can go on a shopping trip to local stores and fill in what your wardrobe might be missing.


Here is how that client might dress on a random weekday before:


Now, she dresses like this!





Here we have the same outfit worn 2 different ways with a change in belts (from Too Much Sugars) and accessories.



Photos by Michelle Ellisor Photography


Belts can be found through Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment