Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tulsa spring break trip- Home Office

 This home office was really fun to do!  I had been to Tulsa over Christmas and took some photos of the space so I could brainstorm.  I knew I was coming back to work over Spring break so we had time to get the supplies we needed.  This armoire was found upstairs in the playroom empty.....so I had an idea!  We decided to move it downstairs to the study to make an office out if it.  I don't have a photo of the original office "before".... just picture a child size desk with hutch and that was about it.  So the "before" photos here are actually "during".  Now, the client has an adult desk with an office armoire behind it to work out of and close when she isn't using it.  We also added fabric to the back to cover up the TV hole.  And them covered a long cork board for all her invites and photos.  I am so happy with the way this office turned out!





This bookcase was in the living room with tons of random things on it.  I decided to move it to the office and actually put books on it!

1 comment:

  1. So nice post. It is really a nice topic. There are some subject was ignored .In your post I have really cleared my false thing. I think if you carry with you this activates you will be returned as a popular writer in this society. At least I say carry on.. Thanks.
    rent to own philadelphia

    ReplyDelete